Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Geno Wins 1000!

This post has nothing to do with Physical Therapy.  You have been warned. 

https://stocksnap.io/photo/0QJJYBAVZ1
This is A goat.

This guy - the guy in the middle of the huddle - is THE GOAT.  Greatest. Of. All. Time.

That's Geno Auriemma - the Women's Basketball Coach at the University of Connecticut.  And today, he won his 1000th game. I've been to a lot of UConn Women's Basketball games and seen a lot of those wins.  Working with that team was a HUGE influence on my path to where I am today.  My parents were there to celebrate my dad's birthday tonight - because my family bleeds UConn blue (except my brother who got lost and went to the University of Vermont - but would probably still cheer for UConn under most circumstances).  Congratulations to Coach Auriemma and to Associate Head Coach Chris Dailey - who has won those 1000 games right alongside him.  Thank you for all the excitement!

Go Huskies!




No comments:

Post a Comment