Monday, July 13, 2020

Cross Country Road Trip Day 1!



Happy summer everyone!  Whatever summer looks like during a global healthcare and national humanity pandemic.  I’ve really been struggling to write blog posts the past several weeks because sharing PT knowledge isn’t as important to me as the time I’ve spent reading about the coronavirus and the systemic racism pervading the US. 

And then, I learned the sad news that my coworker pal, Kristen, (Who I went to Africa with and have previously written blog posts about) was leaving Seattle Children’s to join the PT crew at Boston Children’s Hospital. But moving during a global pandemic, which I did during May, is more challenging than usual. She wanted to drive but it’s so far to go alone, and so our plan to road trip across the country was born.  

Road tripping isn’t one of my usual blog posting topics, but Kristen writes about her adventures, so I’m sharing hers as a blog of our trip. Check out her day 1 post from yesterday at this link and make sure to comment on her posts and answer her question of the day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment